US Flag Factory 2'x3' Gadsden "DON'T TREAD ON ME" (Made in USA) - Standard...
US Flag Factory 2'x3' Gadsden Flag "DON'T TREAD ON ME" (Made in USA) - US Standard 200 Denier Outdoor SolarMac (Grommets)
The Gadsden flag is a historical American flag with a yellow field depicting a rattlesnake coiled and ready to strike. Positioned below the rattlesnake are the words "Don't tread on me". The flag is named after American general and statesman Christopher Gadsden (1724–1805), who designed it in 1775 during the American Revolution. It was also used by the Continental Marines as an early motto flag, along with the Moultrie Flag. In modern times, the Gadsden flag is often associated with political movements such as libertarianism and the American Tea Party, and has been used by U.S. Soccer supporter groups including Sam's Army and The American Outlaws since the late 1980s.
- Constructed with DuPont SolarMax nylon, America's #1 choice for outdoor Flags;
- Heavy-duty canvas header and grommets; Finished with four rows of reinforced lock stitching on the flying hem;
- Offers lustrous beauty, superior wear for outdoor use; A true all-weather flag;
- Proudly Made in USA.
- Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 9 x 0.8 inches
- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Manufacturer: US Flag Factory
We will ship all orders within 3 business day of payment.
DeliveryWe Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US.
Return PolicyAll items qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.
We take our reputation seriously, we buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.